Strawberry Banana Watermelon Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 ½ Cups of Fresh Sliced Watermelon (Cubed, No Seeds)
- ½ Ripe Banana (Peeled & Frozen)
- ½ Cup Milk (Substitute Almond or Soy Milk)
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Freshly Juiced Lime
- 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds (Optional)
Strawberry Banana Watermelon Smoothie Preparation Instructions:
Combine watermelon, banana, milk, strawberries, lime juice and chia seeds to a blender. Blend to a smooth creamy texture. Add milk to think or more strawberries, bananas, or ice to thicken.
Add individual ingredients as needed to get desired taste.